Saturday 5 October 2013

Yeast Boulangerie • Bistro • Baravin @ Bangsar

I have always longed to try out Yeast, as this Bistro is held in high regard by Jo and Tako.
Arrived Bangsar at 9.30am on a Sunday, and there's already a queue! O.O I love what the owners of Yeast did to the interior, with strong French influence of black and white tiles.
 Freshly baked loaves
We stuck to our all-time favourite Egg Benedict, with a cuppa for me and Valrhona hot chocolate for LJ. I enjoyed my cappuccino, but the hot chocolate was a bit too diluted for our liking. As Yeast specializes in traditional Artisan French bread, we had Farmer's Bread with butter and jam to share as well,which we greatly enjoyed.
Cappuccino, RM9 & Valrhona Chocolate, RM10
Oeuf Poche Benedictins with Smoked Turkey, RM18
 Oeuf Poche Benedictins with Smoked Salmon, RM18
Farmer's Bread with butter and jam, RM5
We received great and attentive service at this cosy Bistro, with owner Chatron-Michaud having a brief chat with customers at every table. Although I can't find fault in my Egg Benedict, I much prefer RBB or Ben's. However, I will definitely go back for its wide variety of French bread and good coffee! =)
We grabbed a freshly baked Olive loaf (RM13) to takeaway as we just loved their French bread to bits!
Yeast Bistronomy
No. 24G, Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast: Sat-Sun, 8am-3pm
.


No comments:

Post a Comment